Monday 18 April 2022

Five Little Piggies

I've been listening to children's songs almost non stop for a little more than two years now.  But, even without the daily airing of Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, I would still probably be taking photographs of The Crown Prince's piggies.  He hasn't really learned how to smile yet, so I've been focusing on his fingers, eyes and toes.  I believe I did the same thing with The Heir Apparent, and I'm pretty sure that any parent with a camera has done the same thing too.  While watching him wiggle the other day, his toes ended up a little tangled, and with all of those wonderful foot lines, it ended up being too much for me to resist.  The photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/25sec, ISO 400 at 70mm, and then turned to black and white.  I purposely underexposed the photograph a little bit while shooting to make sure that the lines would show up a little better.  If there are any foot readers out there that would care to let me know what his future holds based on all of those lines, feel free to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment