Monday 4 April 2022

Gift For A Prince

It was surely but a token gesture, but before My Lovely Assistant and The Crown Prince returned home, I visited one of my favourite local bakeries so that The Heir Apparent and I could offer up a well deserved treat. We went to the Pâtisserie Juste Une Fois in Saint-Lambert.  The Heir Apparent pointed this one out from the display case, so we had it boxed and brought home.  Of course, before we could dig in, I had to take a few photographs.  I find that sometimes keeping things simple with food is the best thing.  I put our dessert on a wooden cutting board and added a simple fork.  I moved around a bit to where I could see a reflection in the fork.  The photograph was taken at f/7.1, 1/200sec, ISO 100 at 61mm with some flash bounced off of the ceiling.  Once again, if you're looking for some awesome baked goods and you find yourself in the area, the Pâtisserie Juste Une Fois in Saint-Lambert is the place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment