Saturday 19 May 2018

Back On The Air


It's always fun when I get to add another 20 seconds to my 15 minutes of fame.  Thursday night marked the one year anniversary of the illumination of the Jacques Cartier Bridge.  For those of you who may have forgotten, you can see some of the photographs I took then at the following link.  On this occasion, the bridge was going to have a special lighting, though I think I need to mirror the words of My Lovely Assistant when she said that it wasn't very well publicized.  This was very evident when I got to Île Sainte-Hélène and found an empty parking lot, one Radio-Canada van and about four other photographer like myself, out on a chilly Spring evening to grab some photographs.  Afterwards, I figured I'd send it off to CTV Montreal since I've had some success doing so in the past, most recently twice back in January (here and here).  This particular photograph, taken at f/18, 25sec, ISO 100 at 24mm, was taken where I had originally wanted to be last year before I got sent on my way by security.  There were no fireworks on this night, but the moon was nice enough to make a guest appearance to the left of the bridge.  Thanks once again to Lori Graham and CTV Montreal for airing the photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment