Tuesday 6 August 2024

Hide And Seek

One of the more popular games in our house these days is Hide & Seek, though the two participants need a little bit of work on their technique.  One tends to always use the same hiding spot while the other responds vocally when we call his name out while we are seeking.  It appears that this little lady bug could use a little bit of practice when it comes to hiding as well.  I found this playful little thing hanging out on a leaf next to some apple blooms on one of our trees this Spring.  If it was meant as a hiding spot, it should probably rethink the spot as his red and black colours really stood out against the green of the leaf.  All the better for me, as I am pretty happy to have seen it.  The photograph was taken at  f/3.2, 1/1600sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  Now if you'll excuse me, I should probably get back to looking for the little ones as it is my turn to seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment