Wednesday 31 July 2024

Enough Is Enough

All of you Summer enthusiasts had best skip this update, as it is not likely to please you.  I certainly don't fit into the 'Summer Enthusiast' group, in fact the family has taken to calling me The Summer Grinch' for daring to turn on the air conditioning.  I have had enough of all this heat and humidity.  July is just about to turn to August, so there are probably still some warm days ahead, but I take solace in knowing that the majority of those days should be behind us.  We're in the middle of extended heat wave number three for this season, with temperatures getting up to 40 degrees Celcius (or 104 Fahrenheit) which means that it is time for me to dip my toes into the archives to find some relief from the heat and humidity.  This refreshingly snowy scene was taken at f/4, 1/250sec, ISO 100 at 45mm and looking at him, I can feel the kind cold wind blowing against my cheeks as the snow falls every so delicately from the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment