Tuesday 4 June 2024

Memorial Geranium

Another little solemn moment here on The Old Blog.  On June 4th we take a moment to remember two very important people.  My Grandmother, Mémère, and My Lovely Assistant's mother, Belle Mom.  To remember them, I always try and post a little photograph of a geranium as they both liked them very much.  These come from a plant that was left to us from Belle Mom and always produces some very nice flowers.  The photograph was taken at f/3.2, 1/100sec, ISO 10 at 70mm with some bounced flash. As with my Daisy photographs in August, I tried to involve The Heir Apparent in making this photograph.  I let her choose the angle and which of the flowers I would take the photograph of.  It's something that I think both Mémère and Belle Mom would appreciate.  I hope they like their flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment