Saturday 1 September 2018

A Little Thirsty

Yes, I am probably the only person to go away on vacation and have the first photograph that they post on the internets to be one of a bird drinking water.  My Lovely Assistant and I took a little ride up to Lac Kénogami in the Saguenay region of Québec, and as is the case with most of these vacations we take, I over indulged a bit with the camera.  As a result, I have a huge backlog of photographs to dig through so my dominant Lazy Bone went right to a single photograph that I didn't try to redo five times.  I caught this little guy when he and a bunch of his feathery friends were frightened when I plopped myself down on a large rock to put on my sandals.  The rest flew away, but this guy was courageous enough to stick around, so he gets immortalized on the old blog.  The photograph was taken at f/6.3, 1/320sec, ISO 100 at 200mm.  I should get around to more vacation photographs in the future....though I said the same thing about recent trips to Tadoussac, Prince Edward Island, Brockville, and Percé as well.  Stick around, they should be here by 2025.  I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment