Monday 17 September 2018

St. Bruno Bug

It's odd how things can cause a different reaction when the situation is different.  In my house, this bug would have probably been either shooed quickly outside or have had a very traumatic meeting with a shoe.  However, sitting peacefully on a post in St. Bruno and I seem to appreciate its shape and colour a little more.  While My Lovely Assistant and I were trying to figure out a detour on our little trek the other day, we stopped by a map of the park.  However, rather than look at the map, my attention was instantly grabbed by this little guy who was just hanging out on the post.  I took the photograph at f/2.8, 1/60sec, ISO 100 at 200mm.  Yes, I was surrounded by all kinds of beautiful scenery and the think I wanted to take a photograph of was bug.  But, you have to admit, he is a pretty good looking bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment