Tuesday 28 May 2024

Open Wide

It's been a while since we've done one of these, so how about we take a little moment to look up at the sky.  I've been slowly introducing The Heir Apparent to cloud watching during the moments when I actually find myself outside.  She's a little more active than I am, so out sessions don't last very long, but it is something she seems to find fun.  I still remember watching the clouds with my Grandmother.  We would sit on the front porch and describe to each other what we saw flying by in the sky.  It's always fun to see a bunny rabbit, frog or elephant in the clouds, but my humour tends to go a bit dark from time to time, on on this occaision, I saw an evil clown opening his mouth wide open.  You can see where the eye would be, followed by the exaggeratedly large nose with an opening just below, which would be the mouth.  It's just unfortunate that there wasn't a small cloud in the area for him to gobble up, or even better, an airplane.  The photograph was taken at f/9, 1/640sec, ISO 100 at 200mm.  Don't forget to look up at the sky every now and then.  There might be clown up there waiting to eat you.  Or, maybe just a fuzzy bunny.  Let you imagination run wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment