Wednesday 26 February 2020

Winter Isn't Over

With another storm about to hit, I know that some of you out there have had enough.  I may be a fan of the Season, but I know that many of you out there don't share that point of view.  While I don't think I'm a strong enough public speaker to sway popular opinion, I can share some of the sights of the season.  This shot was taken a couple of days ago.  It was just some dried out weeds, but add a small coating of Winter and we have something much easier on the eyes.  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/4000sec ISO 400 at 70mm.  It was also taken at the same time as my series of photographs that appeared on CTV news.  If you missed those, don't forget to check them out as well by following the link and get a good look at some of the things that make Winter my favourite season.

No comments:

Post a Comment