Saturday 9 March 2013

Choeur Vives Voix Production Booklet

 I just spent the afternoon taking headshots for the next production booklet for the Choeur Vives Voix. They are a theatre group that I worked with last year, also taking some portraits for their production booklet as well as being the photographer for their show, Contre Temps.  This years production will be called Romeo vs Juliette and if you live in the greater Longueuil region or are nearby, you really should go and see their show.  You can visit their website at Choeur Vive Voix, where you can find all of the information you need about the upcoming show as well as how to get tickets.

I've included in this post a photo of the production booklet for last years show which included several headshots that I took and, yes, I am just vain enough to include the page where my name just happens to be mentioned.  Hey, if you don't advertise yourself, nobody will.  Finally, I've also included the group shot for this years show, which we'll also be redoing the night of the show.

I can't explain how great it felt to pass the day doing something that I really enjoy.  If only everyday could be just like that.  Photographing their production last year was easily one of my highlights of the year and I can't wait for this new show to be ready.  It's probably not necessary to be mention, but if you keep your eyes peeled to this site, chances are good you'll see some photos from that show here next month.



No comments:

Post a Comment