Saturday 25 April 2015

Drop The Puck

Since we're now deep into the first round of the NHL Playoffs, I'm thinking it might be time to clear out a couple more hockey photographs that I took back in February of my favourite goaltender, Florence.  I really enjoyed my night watching her team play.  I didn't get the chance to see her team in the playoffs this year, so I hope that they did well.  Hopefully I'll get to see her in action when the next season comes around.  You can find out more about that evening by following this link to a series of photographs I put up here on the site back in February.  This first shot was taken at f/6.3, 1/200sec, ISO 3200 at 70mm.  Here are a couple more photographs of the action at ice level.
f/6.3, 1/200sec, ISO 3200 at 70mm

f/5.6, 1/200sec, ISO 3200 at 70mm

f/5.6, 1/250sec, ISO 3200 at 70mm

I like this little set of photographs.  The puck trickling into the net on the second photograph, and in mid-flight in the third.  As well as the concentration of Florence as she stares down the shooter in the fourth.  I've got a couple more of these photographs that I had prepared, I'll get them up before the Stanley Cup is awarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment