Thursday 14 November 2019

Shining Through

While photographing bands, sunsets and fireworks are great fun, my favourite thing about photography are the surprise discoveries.  One evening while I was waiting for the sun to set, I happened to glance over to some wild bushes that were growing along the parking lot.  as the sun began to set, I noticed it shining through the branches and found it interesting.  It reminded me of one of those photographs taken from space of cities at night showing all of the city lights.  I took the photograph at f/16, 1/25sec, ISO 100 at 200mm.  The small aperture creates the little stars which stand out against the darker background.  The setting sun peaking through a bush, or lights of a city as viewed from space.  Let your imagination run wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment