Tuesday 19 November 2019

Blink And You Missed It

I can't speak for other parts of the world, but over here we're already covered in snow as Fall gave way to Winter rather quickly this year.  I'm not one to speak ill against the colder weather, but it meant that there was less time to appreciate the colours of the changing seasons.  Luckily, I managed to spend a weekend in the County back in early October.  While visiting the family for Thanksgiving, My Lovely Assistant and I snuck away for a little car ride in search of some autumn colours.  I came upon this nice collection of trees by a lake and snapped away.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/60sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  Just a little bit of colour for those of you out there for those of you who may have missed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment