Monday 2 December 2019

Last Longueuil Sunset

Those of you observant types may have noticed that the Old Blog has been silent over the last little while.  That's because My Lovely Assistant and I have been packing up the Head Office and made the move to a new location.  While the move itself is a good thing, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Photographer is a little saddened because I'm losing my great spot for taking photographs of sunsets, fireworks and various other cool things.  With that in mind, I went out one last time this past Friday to say good-bye to my good friend, The Biosphere.  Sadly, Mother Nature didn't feel like providing a spectacular show, so I waited a little bit longer for the lights of the downtown Montreal skyscrapers to be turned on.  At the same time, someone turned on the lights of the Biosphere as well, giving it a little blue glow.  The photograph was taken at f/9, 1/50sec, ISO 800 at 200mm.  With that, it's time to start walking the streets as I try and find some new sunset spots.  Hopefully, it won't be a long search.

No comments:

Post a Comment