Monday 23 December 2019

Merry Christmas To All

Just taking a little break from all of the shopping, cooking and wrapping to wish all of you out there a Merry Christmas from Your Friendly Neighbourhood Photographer and 'My Lovely Assistant.  While there may be more 'snow' in this photograph than on the ground, I hope it won't keep you all from having a good time with friends and family.  I had a little fun with the Christmas scene My Lovely Assistant created for the house this year.  Everything is still kind of new at The Head Office, so this was what we had instead of a tree this year.  Knowing her, it will be back, with a tree to go with it, next Christmas.  The photograph was taken at f/10, 1/200sec, ISO 100 at 70mm with some bounced flash to give a little life to the whole thing.  Hope the photographer got as nice a shot of me, as I got of him...though I think he should start looking for the missing piece of his tripod.  Maybe he'll get a new one for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment