Thursday 26 December 2019

Christmas Dessert

It's been one of the busiest years here on the old blog, yet it has been a long time since we've featured any of My Lovely Assistant's creations.  Christmas is a time that she gets to shine and put her talents on display.  This year, she made a raspberry and chocolate yule log cake.  Not content with only that, she also made little chocolate soldiers and different coloured chocolate Christmas lights which were a hit with dessert fans of all ages.  For my part, I'm told that I spent almost as much time posing My Lovely Assistant's creation as she spent making it.  After arranging the village and repositioning some of its inhabitants, I took the photograph at f/10, 1/200sec, ISO 100 at 45mm while bouncing some flash off of the ceiling.  It was then eaten with knives, forks and little chocolate covered fingers and enjoyed by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment