Friday 13 December 2019

Where's The Snow?

We're less than two weeks away from the big day and it has not yet begun to look like Christmas.  We had a little bit of the white stuff a few weeks ago, but it has long melted away.  So, I've dug into the archives to bring out an older photograph that I took during a little walk after a snow storm a few year back.  I had found these nice evergreens, next to some bushes and trees that had lost their leaves.  The snow was sticking to them and gave everything a nice peaceful feel.  The photograph was taken at f/9, 1/100sec, ISO 100 at 24mm.  The season is still young, and I'm sure that by April most of you will be sick of the white stuff, but I'm still holding out hope that we'll get some soon to make Santa's trip a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment