Thursday 15 September 2022

Lovely Ladybug

With two Junior Partners running around the Head Office, I haven't been able to get out as much as I used to.  I still get to the occasional concert every few weeks, but I've tried to limit my outings to that.  My Lovely Assistant is the one who does the brunt of the work taking care of the Junior Partners, and I try to pitch in where I can.  Just because I'm home, doesn't mean that I can't still be taking photographs.  The insects in the backyard have become the star neighbourhood models.  The Heir Apparent and I have been having fun watching them in action.  One of her favourites are the little Ladybugs that have been visiting in great numbers this year.  This little one took a moment to stretch out from under its wings to have a taste of one of the leaves on our apple tree.  The photograph was taken at f/11, 1/180sec, ISO 100 at 200mm with a little bit of flash added to make her shine.  They might not be as spectacular as a bright red sunrise or sunset, but it's fun to watch these little characters move around the yard, and to see The Heir Apparent watching them do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment