We're a little bit backed up on getting my concert
photographs up here on The Old Blog. I suppose we will catch up at some
point, but this would be a good time to remind you that my concert photographs
can be seen in a much more timely manner by visiting V13 Media,
which you can do by following the link. If you'd like an even more direct
route to my photographs, you can visit my personal page over there but using
the following
link. Had another great visit to the Théâtre Beanfield back in August for a terrific show. Getting the
chance to get the party started for this crowd was Rouge Pompier. Translated to English, a ‘pompier’ is a
firefighter. But on this night, they
were looking to start a fire rather than putting one out. I feel a little foolish that I have never
heard of the band before. The self
proclaimed
‘meilleur band de rock à deux’, came out to party like a Friday
night. Even if it was Sunday. Rouge Pompier opened their set with ‘Vendredi’ and I knew right
away that I was going to love this band. If there
was any remaining doubt amongst the others in the crowd, they disappeared after
‘Maniaques’. A punk rock cover of
Michael Sembello’s ‘Maniac’. “There may
be lots of you who are over 40 out there,” said singer Jessy Fuchs, alias Jess
Pompier, “but that doesn’t mean you can’t make a circle pit. Get moving!”
With that, the band broke in to “Rouge Pompier” and the place began to
cook. Rouge Pompier kick ass on the stage. Which is a good thing, because they kind of
suck as firemen. They ended up setting
the joint ablaze. All of the photographs were taken at f/3.2 while using various different shutter speeds, ISO settings and focal lengths. Here are the rest of the photographs that I took of Rouge Pompier while they performed on the Théâtre Beanfield stage.
Friday, 25 September 2026
Rouge Pompier At Théâtre Beanfield
If you would like to find out more about Rouge Pompier and their music, you can do so by following the link to their website.
If you would like to see the photographs that I took of The Tea Party, who performed later that night you can do so by following the link. Rouge Pompier provided a smoking hot blast of awesomeness. They definitely burnt the place to the ground. Don't you dare miss them when they perform in a city near you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment