Wednesday 14 May 2014

Thanks For The Great Time

Last night I attended the closing party for the show Facade by the Choeur Vives Voix.  It was great to see so many familiar faces once again, and I was able to deliver CD's of my photographs to everyone who acquired one.   I write lots of posts and show many photographs from this group because photographing their yearly production really is one of the highlights of my year.  I can't explain the rush I feel when I'm taking the photographs, the pride I feel when I get to look through them afterwards and the pleasure I get from hearing a room of about 50 people tell you that you had done some really good work and that they enjoyed my photographs very much.  I'm just like everyone else.  I get a thrill out of being told that people like my photographs.  Like last year, it was also a thrill to see my photographs projected on the wall during the party and to see all of the reactions of everyone while they were looking at them.  So, once again, I say a big 'Thank-you' to the Choeur Vives Voix.  Take the time to explore their website and get to know them.  They're already getting ready for their new production next year, and I hope that I'll be invited back for a fourth year to photograph it for them.  In addition to the photographs you see here, you can see my photographs of Facade by clicking on the following links (Part One and Part Two).  The first photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/60sec, ISO 1600 at 24mm.  The second photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/80sec, ISO 3200 at 27mm and the final group photograph was taken at f/4, 1/250sec, ISO 100 at 24mm.   Once again, I say 'Thanks' and 'Merci beaucoup' to the entire group.  I can't wait to see you all again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment