Friday 13 March 2015

Everyone Is Invited

Tonight is the night!  Sorry for bombarding you all week with news of my photography exhibition, but when you've put as much work into the photographs as I have, you tend to want people to see them.  I tried to spread out as many invitations to the event as possible, despite their late arrival.  If you haven't gotten one from me personally, or been sent one through email, consider this here to be your personal invitation to the event.  Everyone is invited.  If you know people who might be interested in seeing my photographs, invite them as well.  The library is located at 1660 Bourassa, in the city of Longueuil, QC.  We're going to try our best to have a good time this evening, and I hope to see many of you there.  As Rod Roddy used to say on The Price is Right, "Come on down!"

No comments:

Post a Comment