Wednesday 11 March 2015

Say Cheese

As my old friend Kermit The Frog used to say, "It's time to raise the curtain on The Muppet Show tonight!"  While I wouldn't mind a Muppet or two showing up, the doors of the Claude-Henri-Grignon library (1660 Bourrassa, Longueuil, QC) are now open and my photographs are on display for all to see!  My Lovely Assistant and I made a little visit to the library tonight to give a first guided tour of my photographs and it was terrific.  She also is the pro behind the portrait of yours truly that you see here staring back at you.  The first tour wasn't planned, but the visit to the library was.  Kind of.  There was one last photograph that needed to be placed.  I kind of ruined the original when it had a rather unfortunate meeting with two little drops of Windex.  Lesson to be learned, don't clean the glass and try to place your photograph immediately afterwards.  I won't tell you which photograph it was, but I'll leave you with a small out of focus glimpse.
I know one person who will be very happy to know that this photograph made the cut.  There we go, don't forget that the vernissage takes place on the 13th at 7:00PM and the photographs will be at the library until April 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment