Wednesday 10 April 2019

Follower Of Buzzards

WrestleMania season is always a fine reason to play with my toys.  This year our model is one Bray Wyatt, leader of the Wyatt Family.  Bray ended up getting the nod to be my WrestleMania portrait this year, despite the fact that he hasn't appeared on television for a good several months now.  A little bit of favouritism applies in this case as he was a gift from My Lovely Assistant a few months back.  A bit of a supernatural character in the WWE Universe, I tried to give him a little supernatural look as well.  Rather that just go the simple portrait route and bouncing some flash off of the ceiling, I shot the photograph vertically with the flash on top of the camera.  The flash ended up being pointed to the side of plastic Bray, so I pulled out the little bounce card to direct the light back towards the subject, which helped create the large shadow in the background.  The photograph was taken at f/9, 1/200sec, ISO 100 at 62mm.  Follow the buzzards!

No comments:

Post a Comment