Tuesday 2 April 2019

Looking To The Future

It's been another series of grey days over here, so back into the archives we go for a little bit of Blah Relief.  These two photographs were taken during a summer break that My Lovely Assistant and I took in the Mont Tremblant region a few years back.  As I sat on the deck and watched the waves hit the rocks, I thought that the nice mix of plants, rocks and water would make a nice little photograph.  Luckily I always have the camera near by, so take a photograph is what I did.  With the first photograph, taken at f/5, 1/250sec, ISO 400 at 50mm, I waited for the sun to be behind the greenery so that it wouldn't wash out the colour.  With the second, taken at f/9, 1/125sec, ISO 100 at 50mm, I tried to get in the colours of the trees and the reflections in the water, while also not losing the colour of the sky.  Don't worry you summer people, your season is soon to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment