Saturday 18 January 2020

Chilling Breeze

Though my neck of the world is coming out of a couple of rather chilly days, this has been a rather mild season by local standards.  I was hoping to find a little ice fog this morning, but the wasn't any to be found.  Luckily, I knew where there was some hidden in my archives.  This shot was taken during a rather cold morning last year.  I headed out to one of my favourite summer spots hoping to get some of the fog passing in front of the rides at La Ronde.  The river was a little more frozen than I had thought it would be, but the little part that was open was giving off just enough fog for me to see.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/80sec, ISO 100 at 57mm.  There might still be some cold days to come, so I might find some fresh fog before the seasons change.

No comments:

Post a Comment