Friday 31 January 2020

The Heir Apparent

Your Friendly Nighbourhood Photographer and My Lovely Assistant decided to hire on some extra staff at the studio.  Please welcome The Heir Apparent.  I've always been fascinated by the fingers of musicians and artists, so I figured the first appearance of The Heir Apparent here on The Old Blog should focus on the fingers and the unlimited potential that they hold.  Being a photographer, I'd of course love for that to be a shutter pushing finger we see there in the photograph, taken at f/2.8, 1/125sec, ISO 10000 at 70mm, but that is something that our Heir Apparent will find out for herself in due time.  In the meantime, you may find more baby related photographs here in the coming months as I try out this new form of photography with a readily available model.

No comments:

Post a Comment