Sunday 28 November 2021

Seeing Red

I know that I often mention that I love the colours of autumn, and that there are usually a variety of them that show up here on the old blog.  However, this year my autumn got sidetracked by a few concerts.  As  result, the colours of the season took kind of a back seat.  That doesn't mean that photographs weren't taken.  Also, since we just got our first dusting of the white stuff, it might be time to post this one before I start having fun in the snow.  This collection of leaves were found just a few short steps from the head office.  I managed to get out and photograph them before the weather changed and the wind blew them all away.  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/640sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  I'll try and get some more Fall colours up soon, though there is always room for them in the archives should anything interesting happen to come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment