Wednesday 1 December 2021

Autumn Jigsaw

Oranges and yellows and reds, oh my!  While driving around town on a visit to my parents place back in October, I made a couple of stops to take in the colours.  There was a group of trees that each had a different hue, so I decided to fill up my viewfinder with it.  There was this one little branch that kind of stuck out like a sore thumb in the sense that its leaves were still green, but I kind of liked how it stands out from the rest.  All of those colours together made me think this photo would make a difficult jigsaw puzzle to put together.  There really are lots of great colours in the Fall.  I wasn't able to get them all on the blog this year, but they presently sit in my hard drive, just waiting to be seen.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/160sec, ISO 400 at 65mm.  There's not much colour left out there anymore, but the great thing about the seasons is that they'll all be back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment