Monday 27 December 2021

Chocolate Wave

Usually around this time of the year I share with you a little picture of what My Lovely Assistant created as a Christmas dessert for us.  However, since we're still living under The Plague, there were no Christmas parties this year.  So, the dessert for the three of us, while delicious, was a little smaller than usual.  Luckily, a few weeks before everything began to fall apart again, we celebrated my mother's birthday and My Lovely Assistant made a huge chocolate cake for the occasion.  I took a photograph of the top of the cake because I liked the textures of the chocolate waves and the decorations.  Since we could all use something sweet to wash the taste of 2021 out of our mouths, I'll share some of it with all of you.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/100sec, ISO 100 at 70mm with some flash bounced off of the ceiling to help bring out the colour.  Hopefully 2022 will taste as good as this cake did.

No comments:

Post a Comment