Saturday 5 January 2013

Some Wall Hangers



Over the course of trying to figure out what to give as Christmas presents this year, I was drawing my usual blank on trying to figure out what to get people.  Luckily, the brains of this operation, my girlfriend, came to my aid as she offered up the idea of bundling up some of my photographs and creating a calendar with them.  The final results can be seen in the photos that I`ve attached with this blog post.  The lucky recipients of these calendars were some family members as well as a few friends.  This was kind of a test for me as well to see how well the finished product would turn out.  I was really happy with the calendars when I picked them up and was almost sad to see them go.  I probably should have been smart enough to get one printed for myself.  Told you I wasn't the brains of this operation.  Everyone who recieved a calendar seemed really happy with them as well.  So, my question to you, gentle reader, would this be the kind of thing that you would be interested in buying?  If the response is positive, I might look into trying to find a good printing company and maybe produce some copies and making them available to be purchased come next Christmas.  I might even come up with a better title than '2013' for the next batch of these things. 


By the way, I realize that the watermark still reads 2012.  These photos were actually prepared to be posted in late December, but then the big snowstorm hit and the pictures from that bumped this post a little further down the docket.  Then came New Year's Eve, and suddenly it was 2013.  No, I'm not trying to peddle calendars to you without actually knowing what year we are currently in.

No comments:

Post a Comment