Monday 15 September 2014

With These Rings

Summer 2014 is coming to an end.  Without a doubt, my biggest adventure of the Summer was taking photographs for my friends Réal and Joanne for their wedding back in August.  So, as we get ready to wrap up Summer, it seems like a good time to wrap up the photos that I took at the wedding.  You've already seen the actual wedding photographs right here.  There was one last photograph that I didn't post which I really liked, and it is this photo right here of the rings.  I was given permission to take some photographs of the rings while everyone was getting ready, so I grabbed my Macro lens, fiddled around with how the rings were placed and then tried to find a little bit of sun to light them up.  I snapped this photograph at f/5.6, 1/30sec, ISO 400 at 60mm.  I liked the way that the sun lit up the inside of the silver ring and the outside of the golden one.  I also really liked all of the details in the silver ring as well as the small details in the fluff on the pillow on which the rings rested.  It was a great experience.  I hope that all of you had some great experiences this summer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment