Sunday 19 October 2014

Not Like His Cousin

This past summer My Lovely Assistant and I were able to once again spend a little time at a family cottage in La Minerve.  This, sadly, was our final visit to the cottage as it was sold a short time after our visit.  One of the things that I always liked about our visits there was the abundance of little critters just waiting to be photographed.  Like this little guy over here.  Last year I spent a good couple of days chasing his cousin around before finally getting a photograph.  This guy was the complete opposite.  He spent most of the two days we were there almost asking to be photographed while sitting on this little stump.  I shot this photograph at f/8, 1/640sec, ISO 400 at 68mm.  I didn't even have to use any of my peanuts or anything, though I did once again leave some behind as a thank-you to my model.  I hope the new owners of the cottage remember to treat my little critter friends well.

No comments:

Post a Comment