Saturday 30 May 2015

Charger Front Grill

As mentioned here a couple of days ago, the annual Saint-Lambert Old Cars Show took place about a week ago and I spent some time looking for cool little details on the car that I could photograph.  Being a kid of the 80's, I grew up watching the Dukes Of Hazzard.  As a result, one of the cars that I'm always on the look for is the fabled Dodge Charger.  Much to my happiness, there was one on display so I made sure to find a way to grab a photograph of the famous front grill of the car.  I shot this photograph at f/6.3, 1/100sec, ISO 100 at 54mm.  I played a little bit in with the Curves feature in Photoshop to bring out a little more of the chrome and then cropped the final image to 20"x7" for what I think is a cool little Charger photograph.  There's always something fun to be found in the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment