Wednesday 15 February 2017

Snow Everywhere

Over the last few days, we've had a large quantity of snow dumped on us.  Other places have gotten more, but this is the largest quantity of snow we've gotten over the last couple of years.  In any event, in reading the social medias, I've come to realize that many of you could live without the flaky white stuff.  So, in an effort to maybe change your minds, I thought I'd post up a photograph I took earlier this winter in an attempt to show you how beautiful the snow can be.  The photograph was taken at f/13, 1/80sec, ISO 100 at 200mm.  I admit that getting some of you to like the snow may be difficult, especially those of you who have had shovels glued to your hands over the last few days, but I hope you give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment