Thursday 9 February 2017

Where's Waldo II

While walking on Île Sainte-Hélène the other day on my way back from the Classique Montrèalaise, I made sure to stop by some trees.  I did this because on my way to watching the hockey action, I had noticed that this particular tree was full of cardinals.  I even made a point of leaving the hockey a little early so that there would still be some sunshine left up in the sky.  Sadly, the tree was empty upon my return, but I did find a feathered friend watching me from some brush nearby.  The way he stood out with his red coat caught my eye, and I thought it looked nice against the brown in the rest of the shot.  This photograph was taken at f/4, 1/500sec, ISO 400 at 200mm.  For those of you who might not remember why this post is title "Where's Waldo II", feel free to go back in time and see if you can find another hidden friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment