Monday 23 October 2017

An Upsetting Play

I suppose that a warning to those of you with weak stomachs might be appropriate, but if you're reading these words than the odds are pretty good that you've already seen this photograph so I just hope that you aren't seeing it during meal time.  Sometimes you end up getting more in a photograph that you intended, such is the case here.  I thought I was photographing a simple football play, but ended up with something a little more.  I caught this unfortunate moment for #7 of the Shawinigan Élektriks while going through the photographs that I took of a game between them and the Champlain Cavaliers.  I'll have more photographs from the game up here soon, but felt that this one, taken at f/7.1, 1/400sec, ISO 400 at 200mm, deserved to have an update all its own.  How did I come to that decision, I guess you could say that I listened to my gut....  Sorry about that, hope you all enjoy your meals.

2 comments:

  1. How unfortunate for him haha. Good catch :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Androw. His misfortune was my good fortune. :-)

      Delete