Tuesday 17 October 2017

Room For One More

As promised a little while ago, apple picking season is upon us.  This past Sunday, My Lovely Assistant and I visited our favourite orchard in Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Les Vergers Petit et Fils.  It was an overcast morning, and we were pretty much the only ones there.  It was kind of a private apple picking session.  After filling up our bag to the point of nearly losing some of our profit, as the orchard attendant mentioned as an apple fell from our bag and rolled around the parking lot, we took some time for a little artistic fun.  My Lovely Assistant thought it would be cool to place one of our apples on the rung of one of the ladders, and I found another ladder in the background.  I took the photograph at f/5, 1/125sec, ISO 400 at 70mm.   I like putting objects in the background of my photographs, and this blurred out ladder and apple tree seemed like perfect supporting act for the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment