Tuesday 10 October 2017

You Promised Me Peanuts

Contrary to what my furry little friend on the left may want you to believe, I at no time promised to reward him with a snack if he posed for a photograph.  Past visits to see my parents have usually yielded photographs of various flowers or landscapes, but lately I've also been coming home with some shots of the local critter community. This time being this little chipmunk who made his way up out of the flower bed next door as we were gathered outside.  A quick trip inside to grab my gear and I was soon kneeling on the driveway to get a nice shot of this little guy.  The photograph was taken at f/4.5, 1/400sec, ISO 400 at 200mm.  The little guy then scurried off, maybe upset that he didn't get a modeling fee.  I just hope that his quest for a snack doesn't turn him into a snack for the cat that lives next door.

No comments:

Post a Comment