Wednesday 28 November 2018

Giant Cookies

It's that odd time of the year where I don't really know what to put up on the old blog.  I still have a backlog of sunset photographs to use, but it is currently snowy and cloudy all of the time so the photos seem out of place.  On the other hand, the snow is sloppy, wet and doesn't photograph that well, so I don't end up snapping many photographs.  During such uninspiring times, it's always a pleasure to walk up to the door and be met with some sweet smells.  In this case, My Lovely Assistant had whipped up a batch of giant chocolate chip cookies.  After taking an after-the-day-job snack, out came the camera, the white background and the playing with my food began.  The straw saw double duty as an accessory and also a tool to add some bubbles to my glass.  Mom wouldn't approve of the bubble blowing, but it added an extra little something.  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/250sec, ISO 100 at 24mm and the cookies & milk disappeared soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment