Sunday 4 November 2018

Autumn Stroll

It seems like we haven't seen the sun for about two weeks now.  As someone who isn't a big fan of the heat, it's not that big of a deal, but it also means that other than the photos of a few weeks back, there won't be many more Autumn 2018 colours to show.  However, there is always a colourful lining to every grey cloud.  Looking for Fall images, I headed into the archives and found this photograph that I took a few years back.  It's always fun to find hidden things in my photographs.  For instance, if you look just below the middle trees in this shot, you'll see a couple of people who were out for a stroll. I had never noticed them before until I started to play around with this photograph.  The photograph was taken at f/9, 1/250sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  A nice little Sunday discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment