Tuesday 30 October 2018

Trick Or Treat

'Tis the season for ghosts and goblins.  I caught this one going through the kitchen hoping to raid the candy reserves.  He thought he was fast enough to avoid my camera, but all of that chocolate in his bag must've slowed him down.  In all seriousness, I had some free time and decided to play around with the camera and my little spooky friend.  To create the photograph, which was taken at f/16, 4sec, ISO 100 at 60mm, I put the little ghost on my black jacket, which was resting on the table.  I then set my focus for a certain spot on the table, slid my jacket back a little bit and then pulled the jacket back to my designated spot on the table while the photograph was being taken.  I made sure to stop pulling a little before the four seconds ended so that he'd be in focus, while leaving a nice streak of his form behind him.  Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go see if he left any candy behind for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment