Saturday 20 October 2018

Autumn Colours

As previously mentioned, My Lovely Assistant and I took an apple picking trip last weekend and after the apple bag was full, it was time to open the camera bag and snap up some of the fall colours.  In an effort to keep my out of control archives from ballooning even more, here is a group of photographs I took of the changing leaves on Mont Saint-Hilaire.  After getting clear of the apple trees, I had a nice view of the line of red trees that you can see in the first photograph, which was taken at f/9, 1/400sec, ISO 100 at 135mm, as well as a few puffy white clouds in the blue sky.  All kind of nice colours to look at.  Here are a few more photographs I took that afternoon.

f/9, 1/400sec, ISO 100 at 182mm

f/9, 1/200sec, ISO 100 at 90mm

f/9, 1/125sec, ISO 100 at 200mm

It was nice to be able to grab a few Fall colours since the winds of the last week have done some serious damage to the leaves of my neighbourhood.  There are still a few left out there though, so get out and enjoy the colour while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment