Monday 14 January 2019

Frosty Morning #1

This morning I was supposed to head out and do a couple of errands, but after taking a glance towards the river, I knew that my plans were about to change.  Though it wasn't very cold, by my standards, there was a fine layer of frost that I could see over the trees of Ile Sainte-Hélène.  I rushed back inside, grabbed my camera and made my way for the islands.  I drove down to the Biosphere where I knew there was a little bridge that connects to Ile Notre-Dame which would give me a view of the Biosphere, but also many of a the frosted trees that lined the coast.  From there, the photographs were sent off to CTV News where Lori Graham aired them as part of the Weatherpix segments.  This is the first of three updates, just follow along on the main page to see the others.  The photograph was taken at f/8, 1/320sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  This was probably my favourite of the three as I found a space between the trees where the skyscrapers of Montreal peaked through.  Thanks to Lori Graham for airing the photographs and also sharing them on Twitter, as well as the fine folks as CTV News Montreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment