Wednesday 2 January 2019

Starting Fresh In 2019

The 2018 Watermarks have been deleted and the folders full of photographs marked 2018 have been archived.  We're starting a new year at the old Blog with this photograph of the Biosphere, one of my many favourite subjects.  It was taken just after the big fireworks celebration that marked an end to the 175th anniversary celebration for Montreal.  It was lit bright white for the occasion and I loved how the light reflected off of the structure into the cold air, surrounding it in an illuminated mist.  It looks fresh and new, just like the new year that has begun.  The photograph was taken at f/10, 78sec, ISO 100 at 24mm.  Happy New Year to all of you from My Lovely Assistant and I.  Hopefully you'll all enjoy seeing the things that I enjoy photographing for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment