Monday 31 December 2018

The Sun Sets On 2018

What a year is has been.  2018 may be a hard year to top for Your Friendly Neighbourhood Photographer.  Many things passed before my lenses.  Cars, insects, flowers, bridges, My Lovely Assistant's tasty creations, fireworks, football games, championship hockey games, musicians and sunsets.  Only thing missing would be a sunrise, but I've always been more of a night owl than a morning bird.  128 updates, more than I had planned to be honest, several appearances during the Weatherpics segment on CTV Montreal and an appearance in La Presse.  My personal highlight was getting a photo-pass to shoot a concert by The Beaches in Montreal.  That was something I wasn't sure I'd ever get, and is something I can only hope will happen once again.  To close the photograph album for 2018, there's time for one final update.  This photograph was taken the same day as my second December appearance on CTV.  Something simple, just the sun, some clouds and a plane flying off in the distance.  It was taken at f/16, 1/160sec, ISO 100 at 200mm.  As the sun sets in the photograph, so it does on 2018.  Here's to wishing all of you out there in Internetland a very happy and healthy 2019.  Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment