Thursday 13 December 2018

A Little Something

My sense of timing sometimes leaves a lot to be desired.  Last year we received this loaf of Christmas bread from My Lovely Assistant's aunt.  Yes, talent with creating tasty treats does seem to run in the family.  I snapped off a photograph or two before it quickly disappeared into our bellies, but then as often happens, other things came up and the photograph ended up being forgotten.  "Not a problem," I said to myself, "I'll just post it around Christmas as a kind of family advertising.  That plan ended up going off the rails when I found out that she closed her company over the Summer.  So instead of a promotional post, I guess we'll consider it a thank-you post instead.  Other than the marshmallow and chocolate decorations, I also wanted to capture the inside pattern of the bread as well.  I put it on a cutting board, had My Lovely Assistant, cut off a slice and fired away.  I took the photograph was f/9, 1/200sec, ISO 100 at 24mm with a little flash added to the mix and also slapped one of the company stickers on the cutting board for all to see.  Though you can no longer order anything, feel free to visit the Un P'tit Rien Facebook page to see some of the tasty creation that are still on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment