Sunday 23 December 2018

Merry Christmas To All

With Christmas upon us, it's time to shut down the old blog for a few days as there is much preparations, shopping and visiting to do.  The little guy in the photograph also needs to start getting ready for his big night, but I'm happy that he took a moment to pose for Your Friendly Neighbourhood Photographer before heading off into the night. I placed him on a glass table, which had some added colour thanks to the reflecting Christmas lights.  I also angled the kitchen lights in his direction to make him look just a little more jolly.  The photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/25sec, ISO 800 at 38mm.  With that taken care of all that remains is to wish you all a Merry Christmas from My Lovely Assistant and myself.  Hope you all have a Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment