Saturday 9 March 2019

Looking Through The Trees

Continuing with the theme of a few weeks back, I again went out and decided to try something new.  There was a sun high in the bright blue sky that was calling to me as I was driving home from the Day Job, so once I got home I grabbed my camera and decided to stroll around.  I've done lots of photographs with the sun in the sky, so I tried to find a spot that would give me a new take on an old classic.  After a few minutes in the park, I found myself in front of some bare trees with their branches reaching out.  Just beyond the trees was a view of the skyscrapers of Montreal.  It was taken at f/16, 1/400sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  I overexposed the photograph a little bit to darken the trees, and moved around a little bit to get that rainbow lens flare that you see in the upper left and lower right corners of the photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment