Tuesday 10 September 2019

Head In The Clouds

After the two most active months in the history of the old blog, it felt good to get away for a little while, sit in the sand and look at the clouds.  My Lovely Assistant and I visited Lac Simon, which is in the Outaouais region of Québec, for a couple of days.  We were walking along the beachfront of the lake when I looked to the sky.  It had been raining for much of the morning, but the sky had slowly begun to clear as we arrived.  Little bits of blue sky and streaks of the sun began to fight their way through the clouds and made for what I thought was a rather peaceful and calming sight.  The photograph was taken at f/8, 1/1600sec, ISO 400 at 24mm.  I may already be missing the fireworks and loud guitars, but there's something to be said for a little peace and quiet as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment